Copper Base 20cm SaucepanIN STOCK
The largest saucepan in the copper base range, this pan’s tall straight sides help prevent rapid moisture loss, making it ideal for steaming, blanching or making sauces.
"…utterly brilliant. They are so sturdy, easy to clean and there’s no worry about burning fingers or hands on red-hot handles!" - Reviewed by Food Blogger Emma Paleo with Mrs P.
- Pan Diameter - 20 cm
- Weight - 1.258 kg
- Capacity - 3.65 litres
- Height - 12 cm
- Handle Length - 18.5 cm
- Helper Handle - 6.5 cm X 10 cm
- Our Copper Base 20cm Saucepan is suitable for all hob tops except induction.
- Beautiful cast stainless steel handle with ergonomically designed soft grip section to add strength and comfort.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rivets secure handles for a lifetime of safe cooking.
- Attractive highly polished stainless steel exterior.
- High quality brushed stainless steel interior offers a non-reactive and hygienic cooking surface which will give years of daily use.
- The Copper base is a 3 layer construction, including encapsulated aluminium and a copper base plate for superior heat distribution.
- Domed lid with soft grip handle made from 4mm tempered glass with a precision drilled steam vent.
- Rolled edges for easier pouring.
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 200°C.