Delivery & Returns
Orders are shipped Monday – Friday. Orders placed before 1pm will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 1pm will be shipped next working day.
CHRISTMAS Deliveries: Where possible orders are being dispatched same day and will arrive with you within 48 - 72 hours. To guarantee delivery before Christmas using our standard delivery service order by 21 December 2020.
To guarantee delivery before Christmas using our Express Delivery service order before 1pm 23 December 2020.
COVID-19 Update: As a small family business with a dedicated workforce we are proud to say that we have been able to ship every working day throughout the Covid-19 crisis and we will continue to do so.
Orders over £100 FREE
Orders under £100 £4.95
EXPRESS service* £7.95
(*next working day for orders placed before 1pm)
Your delivery experience is important to us and we use a combination of Royal Mail (for smaller parcels), DPD and Parcel Force (for larger parcels). You will be notified by us when your order is dispatched and issued with a tracking number. Larger parcels dispatched via DPD and Parcel Force can be tracked using the courier’s mobile app where you will find up-to-the-minute information on your delivery.
If you would like to talk to us about an order, please call on 0114 478 4784
Faulty items can be returned at any time. Should you receive a faulty item please contact us at email@example.com or by phone on 0114 478 4784 stating your order number and the nature of the fault.
When you buy something from us, we hope you love it. However if you change your mind within 30 days of purchase please see the below.
- Please write your reason(s) for return on the delivery note
- Unless an item is faulty, unwanted items need to be returned in a re-saleable condition. With that in mind, please keep all original packaging and return the items undamaged
- Enclose the delivery note with the product, including your written reason for return, and package up securely
- Please use original packaging if possible, but remove original labels
- Please send your package using a secure or traceable method – such as Royal Mail Signed For keeping your proof of postage
Please send your goods to:
ProWare Kitchen – Returns
C/O Faresco LTD
Unit 5 Churchill Way
35A Business Park