Copper Tri-ply 24cm Non-Stick Frying PanIN STOCK
"In our kitchen these pans are mostly used for cooking fish and sealing meats
before being roasted in the oven, because they conduct heat so well and don’t
lose any heat when it is put in to the pan. This enables us to get a much better
colour and seal on the skin/flesh with minimum time spent in the pan to avoid any
possibility of over-cooking. They are particularly useful when cooking fish on the
skin side as the pans have a great non-stick coating."
- Luke French, Head Chef at The Milestone
- Pan Diameter - 24 cm
- Weight - 1.112 kg
- Height - 5.5 cm
- Handle Length - 19.5 cm
- Our Copper Tri-ply 24cm Frying Pan is suitable for all hob tops except induction.
- Teflon® Platinum Plus non-stick coating.
- Beautifully designed cast stainless steel handle for style and comfort.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rivets secure handles for a lifetime of safe cooking.
- Copper exterior and aluminium inner core combine for superior conductivity and precise cooking control.
©2011 DuPont. The DuPont Oval Logo, DuPont,™ The miracles of science™ and Teflon® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company or its affiliates. All rights reserved.