Copper Base 24cm StockpotIN STOCK
Whether it’s on the hob-top or in the oven, this stockpot is a slow cooking ‘must have’. It is just what you need for larger soups, pot roasting, jam making, steaming and boiling.
"With my regular pans, things frequently sticking and thus burning seemed like the norm, however with these pans, everything I have cooked seems so much more even." - Reviewed by Food Blogger Emma Paleo with Mrs P.
- Pan Diameter - 24 cm
- Weight - 1.565 kg
- Capacity - 6.1 litres
- Height - 14 cm
- Helper Handle - 6.5 cm X 10 cm
- Our Copper Base 24cm Stockpot is suitable for all hob tops except induction.
- Beautiful cast stainless steel side handles with ergonomically designed soft grip section to add strength and comfort.
- Heavy duty stainless steel rivets secure handles for a lifetime of safe cooking.
- Attractive highly polished stainless steel exterior.
- High quality brushed stainless steel interior offers a non-reactive and hygienic cooking surface which will give years of daily use.
- The Copper base is a 3 layer construction, including encapsulated aluminium and a copper base plate for superior heat distribution.
- Domed lid with soft grip handle made from 4mm tempered glass with a precision drilled steam vent.
- Rolled edges for easier pouring.
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 200°C.